Monday, June 15, 2009

So many celebrations!!

June will always be such a busy month for celebrations!

Justin and I celebrated fours years of wedded bliss on the fourth. Justin marked 28 years on the seventh and in just a few days we will celebrate what a wonderful father Lane has!!

Justin and I went out for our anniversary to the best steak restaurant we have ever been to. Personally, I would much rather enjoy a piece of fish than steak but I did order steak and am happy to say it is the BEST steak I've ever had!! Justin was in heaven with his big, pink chunk of meat!! (EWWWW) It was so nice to be able to go out, just the two of us, and not worry about Lane or rather chase Lane.



We didn't do an outing for Justin's birthday b/c he was working but Lane did manage to squeeze in his gift before breakfast. Lane loves books, any and all books. So we found "Daddy and I" which is the perfect book for any little boy to give to his daddy. It's about the adventures a daddy and little boy experience together and how much it means to the little boy to spend time with his daddy. Justin loved his present from his little guy!

Lane adores Justin in every way. He runs to greet him when he comes home from work and follows him around the rest of the night. He even pushes his mower around when Daddy is mowing the grass. They now have "chat" time before dinner. I love watching the two of them together, they really have a unique bond. My cup is truly overflowing!!


Lane did manage to squeeze in a new toy this week....like he needs anything else. This one actually has it's own spot in the garage!! A MOTORCYCLE!!!! :) I never thought we would find a toy to replace the loyalty and love he had for his red car but the motorcycle is proving to be a close second!! You know what we will be doing the rest of the summer.... :)

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Much love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout