Nevertheless, we had an excellent time! Lane was fascinated with the swimming animals like the polar bear or walrus and even the little fish amazed him. I can't even begin to count the number of times I heard, "WHOA!!!!" or "Mommy..Mommy...WHOA!!!!"
We watched an elephant take a bath and was able to feed a giraffe. We sat through a nice dolphin show. (Let's be honest, after you've been to Sea World's dolphin show....everything else suffers by comparison) We did get a walrus to wave to us which was exciting b/c I didn't know they could do that.
Lane rode a pony all by himself. I asked if he wanted me to walk with him and I got a very firm and loud, "NO!". He is very independent and I am quickly learning that he is not, in any way, my baby boy anymore.
He tackled a goat when he was only supposed to pet it. But it was as little as Raider and had dark hair, so in his defense, it could have been a very stinky dog with horns ... he was just too excited to know the difference.
His absolute favorite exhibit was two brown bears playing in a little pond. He laughed until he got the hiccups. (Like mommy, like son) I literally had to bribe him with a train ride to get him to leave the bears. They were very very cute.
All in all, we had a great day! And we drove by the Colts stadium....can't wait for the fall!! I might become a Colts fan after all. :)
Much love,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment